Pages


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tiffany Blue and Damask
















The end result of this wedding was beautiful! I love the aqua linens with the damask accent. We used white resin chairs with a satin black sash. I loved the buffet table. The clover shape looks great and is a refreshing change from your 8' banquet tables. Andi Saxton did the flower arrangements. They always look amazing. She is a florist that you should talk to if you are planning a wedding or event. The luncheon was at the loft at federal Avenue. Unfortunately, I only have one more event there this weekend and then it will be closed for construction. It was about a year ago when I did my first event there. I have really enjoyed being involved over the year and have had so much fun! Thanks to Andi and Justin for a great year!